Audio blog with links to great live tracks from great live bands.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Where are the other 69 Volts?

Look, this is ridiculous. Trey's band on his most recent tour rendered one of the planet's most amazing guitarists utterly useless. Those dudes were just a bunch of studio musicians, none of whom could carry Russ Lawton's jock. So, please, Trey, in the name of all that's good and "The Truth," dump the Parade. I have a better band for you to team up with: These three jazz cats named Billy, John, and Chris. Oh, in fact, I believe you have played with them before. Hmmmmm....time to start a petition?

MMW - Albany, NY 12/1/00

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

This set is truly sweet...

9:06 PM

 
Blogger accordion-366653 said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about Juniors Cheesecake Recipes
. You can check it out at Juniors Cheesecake Recipes



Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

10:36 PM

 
Blogger Silver Fox said...

I found your blog while surfing and noticed you are involved in a business opportunity.

I found a website the other day that offers thousands of dollars in free business building tools that might help you build your business.

Find FREE - 60,000 email leads, AutoResponder, Promo Page, Your listing in a hundreds of world directories, Your best ad on 12 Million FFAs, Self-Replicating Search Engine Program, Auto Hits Machine, eZine Success, & more!.

I'm making over $500 a day with these FREE Business Building Tools promoting my business and you can do the same promoting your business.

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home