Audio blog with links to great live tracks from great live bands.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

One other quickie

I have been pretty vocal (to anyone who'd listen) about my indifference to Pink Floyd over the years. But I have to say, after watching Live 8 over the weekend, I am sold. Tell me where/when they are playing and I'm there. Sure, the vocals were a little shaky, but together, these guys' ages add up to roughly 912. And if you didn't get a chill when Gilmour gave that little wink to Mason, well, then you're a Communist.

Stream their set here. I'd say start with "Comfortably Numb."

1 Comments:

Blogger j. said...

Pink Floyd is getting back together and playing somewhere in Europe (can't remember where exactly) and the tix are going for over $1000 i have been told.

Pink Floyd rules your face and i'm glad you caught on.

3:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home